LATERAL FIREFIGHTER PARAMEDIC
Firefighter Paramedic salaries ranges from: 4th Class – $71,888 to 1st Class – $102,697
Adams County Fire Rescue is now accepting applications for lateral Firefighter Paramedics through August 15, 2022. We are seeking firefighter paramedics with experience in an active ALS 911 transport system.
Adams County Fire Rescue is an all hazards special district that provides fire suppression and ALS ambulance transport, among many other services. Please visit our website www.acfpd.org for additional information.
If you would like to apply, please submit a complete application packet as a single pdf document via email to Careers@acfpd.org. All applications packets must be received no later than 17:00 on August 15, 2022.
- At least 21 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Able to speak, read, and write the English language
Your packet must include the items below in the following order
- Completed ACFR Application for Employment
- Cover letter – One page indicating the position you are applying for, describe your experience, and explain why you want to work for ACFR with Resume not to exceed 2 pages
- Driver’s license, with current driving record dated within 30 days of application
- High School Diploma or equivalent, (College degree preferred)
- State of Colorado EMT-Paramedic certification or a National Registry EMT Paramedic certification
- ACLS, PALS and CPR BLS Provider certifications
- State of Colorado Firefighter 1 (Firefighter 2 preferred), Hazmat Operations and Driver Operator (DO Pumper or DO Aerial preferred) or the ability to obtain reciprocity with the Colorado Division of Fire Prevention and Control (For more information, click on the link below) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ht7beKa5KsvaMmPG6T9m4Pi2alrGEBqA/view Best Regards, A.C.F.R.